Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

May 27, 2014

He's Back!

I got some big blogging to do soon but lack the time right now. After 2 weeks of vacation, just getting back into routines and must catch up on other stuff. Plus, there's Peregrine Falcon banding ceremonies this week that I hope to attend.

Anyways, in the meantime, our Skunk friend was out and about for a stroll again this morning. He appeared twice in daylight last week. And I saw him late Sunday night. So another day time appearance is great! But I can't help but concern for him as more traffic and people are about. Too many people lose their s**t around these creatures, and it could be very bad for the Skunk to run into the wrong person. I just worry he may get spooked and dart off from someone and right into the oncoming traffic.

I'll be looking out for him tonight again, and in the morning as well, and so on.

Until my next blog, here's some cuteness overload for ya's!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks ,,,,,,,,,