Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

February 14, 2009

Best Friends...


So it's Valentine's Day... just chilling before the day really gets going.

I know I've had a few downer notes lately but that's life... you got your ups and you got your downs.

I thought I would share a little bit about this happy couple who live with my parents. Lucky the cat and Maggie the dog.

As you can see, they are quite inseparable.

Lucky is a 22 lb LHD and Maggie is 11 lbs of a Silky Yorkie.

I guess they have known each other for maybe 8 years or more now. Their relationship didn't start off quite so smooth but that is so long ago. A day doesn't go by where you don't see these two in such a position.

It's funny, back when I was a child, watching cartoons... I always saw that cats and dogs were enemies. Who knew?

We can learn a lot from our animal friends, who easily see past each other's differences.

3 comments:

Angie in T.O. said...

I love this picture of them. They are true friends. :)

Teena in Toronto said...

That's just way too cute!

Our furkids aren't like this at all. Byron tries to snuggle with KC and KC growls. Poor Byron!

T said...

This really touched me....
"We can learn a lot from our animal friends, who easily see past each other's differences. "